Market intelligence arms organizations with the tools for developing successful strategies. Stratton Research’s qualitative and quantitative research studies deliver both the statistics and the analysis that enable organizations to make data-driven decisions. We go beyond the data to interpret what the numbers mean, comparing data with best practices and identifying the next steps for putting the data to work, including short-term and long-term strategies.
Stratton Research’s capabilities include print and Web-based studies, focus groups, telephone research, and organizational research.
- Reader Feedback Research
- Advertiser Perception Research
- Market Research
- Communications Mix Research
- Information Needs Research
- Competitive Market Research
- Custom Industry Research
- Buying Power/Purchasing Involvement Research
- Member Engagement Research